At Scope Training, we take pride in delivering high-quality, sector-specific training that is tailored to the needs of the healthcare sector. Our apprenticeship program is designed to develop career prospects in Healthcare, by providing excellence through dynamic, innovative sector-specific training and wider curriculum goals.
We work closely with all stakeholders, including learners, staff, and employers to establish our expectations for high standards and quality for apprenticeship and traineeship training. Our experienced and knowledgeable team has up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the healthcare sector, ensuring that our training is relevant and impactful.
Why Hire an Apprentice in Healthcare
Hiring an apprentice in healthcare is a strategic move for institutions looking to onboard dedicated and passionate individuals. By offering an apprenticeship in healthcare, employers can:
To be eligible to hire an apprentice through Scope Training, employers must:
Our Recruitment Process
Don't just take our word for it!
Here's what some of our past students have to say about their experience with our training programs:
Frequently Asked Questions
The apprenticeship levy is a 0.5% charge on the payroll bills of employers whose annual payroll is more than £3 million. This levy is collected by HMRC through the PAYE system. The funds amassed can only be utilised for apprenticeship training and assessment for employees who spend at least half of their time working in England, though the payroll bill considers all employees throughout the UK (including Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland). For further details, you can explore our comprehensive guide on the apprenticeship levy.
Certainly! If your annual payroll bill is under £3 million, you are not required to pay the apprenticeship levy. Excitingly, we can now offer 100% funded apprenticeships to employers. This means that instead of the previous ‘co-investment’ arrangement where you would have contributed 5% of the apprenticeship programme’s cost, with the government covering the remaining 95%, the entire cost is now funded. This presents a fantastic opportunity for employers to engage in apprenticeship programmes without incurring any costs.
Yes, at Scope Training, we are here to support you with the apprenticeship service. We offer personalised clinics for our apprenticeship employers, where you can have a one-on-one session with a specialist who will guide you through the necessary steps. These clinics allow us to verify that everything is set up correctly, saving you time. Whether it’s registering apprentices, approving them, or transferring them from another provider, we’ve got you covered. It’s complimentary for our apprenticeship employers, and you can use this service as often as needed.
To book a one-on-one apprenticeship service clinic with an expert, please send your queries to email@example.com. We are here to assist you!
Yes, the funds in your apprenticeship service account are not restricted to new hires and can be used to pay for the training and development of any apprentices, whether they are new recruits or existing employees.
The cost of an apprenticeship programme varies and is dependent on the specific programme chosen, with each being assigned to one of 30 funding bands. These funding bands are overseen and periodically reviewed by the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education, and range from £1,500 to £27,000. However, excitingly, we can now offer 100% funded apprenticeships to employers with an annual payroll bill under £3 million. This means that eligible employers can engage in apprenticeship programmes without any financial burden. For more information on the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education, please visit: Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education.